Eat at the best table in the house at Country Club of Boyne! A blend of enticing aromas and pristine vantage points, this five course meal, cooked personally by Chef Dean Grill, showcases seasonal American/local Michigan fare with hints of refined dishes dear to the Chef's heart. It's the perfect experience to impress friends and family or that special someone.
Dining / Entertainment
Your unique Chef's Table dining experience begins when you arrive at 5pm for cocktails on the Ross patio. Dinner will promptly start at 6pm where you can plan on 3-4 hours for this exclusive event.
Tickets max out at 14 to ensure an intimate and personalized experience.
Cost: $99 per person
Includes taxes and gratuities. Beverages are an additional fee
2020 Winter Dates
- January 19
- February 16
Sample Menu (menu will be based on seasonal availability):
- Communal Charcuterie slab - Duck sausage, Prosciutto, Marcona almonds,
pickled vegetable, artisanal cheese, fruit mustardo, crostini
- Market pea soup, goat cheese, scallion oil
- Warm Morel salad, Edible flowers, radish, crispy green lentils, heirloom tomatoes,
perfect poached egg, champagne vinaigrette
- Grilled Walleye, sweet potato mash, horseradish crème, apple dill slaw, Fresno chili puree
- Pan seared Wagyu Flat Iron steak, wild mushrooms, braised onion, Burgundy demi-glace
- Flourless Chocolate pistachio tart, decadent chocolate ganache, candied pistachios
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. In the event you cannot make your reserved date, we will allow a one-time reschedule for a future date. Rescheduled date needs to occur during the 2020 season and is based on availability.